| This session you will learn how to connecting hardware such as printer with GOMANA POS.
Connect with Printer
1. Login to GOMANA iPad POS.
2. Click to open the Side Menu.
3. Click Settings > Hardware > Add Printer
4. Fill in the Printer name (e.g. Cashier / Kitchen / Bar)
5. Select Model (Currently only 1 model is compatible with GOMANA POS)
6. Fill in IP Address. Learn More
7. Turn on Receipt, Bills, Guest Check, Open Cash Drawer if this is a cashier printer.
8. Turn on Kitchen Ticket if this printer uses for printing kitchen ticket.
9. Select the category(s) that you’d like to print to this printer.
10. Click Save.